No Any Other Rain

 No Any Other Rain


Twas only 3 o'clock in the morning , It was not a surprise for me that I'd wake up in this hour, it always happens. And every time I wake up just lying down in my bed the full circle of a moon always lighten up my window despite the cold misty morning has to offer. There she was always bright, gentle and beautiful but later did I notice that it was raining mildly but continuous as if it had no plan to end.

Rain brings about the thickest cloud of the night and strange that even a full moon would show up in this sight.

Moments like these, whips my mind at ease I never knew why or just maybe I'm in awe of the moons epic scenery. But that night, a strong spell has bounded me to automatically walk through my glass window and into out roof, As I reached the spot in perfect alignment with the man on bended knees I smothered myself in the cold rain with just my green jacket, red pedal pajamas and a black knee-high socks. I assure you I wasn't stupid because I was fully aware that what I'm doing is hell crazy. I just couldn't stop as I raised my hands wide open and in a silent prayer I did not utter a word. For once, I knew I was praying but I did not say anything. I just listened. not realizing that I was even drenched. I felt how thick my hair was, that it would take a lot of raindrops to reach my scalp. The green jacket my Father once wore was never warm like this before and my socks felt lighter than ever ( less itchier too). For Me, every split second was new or maybe unnoticed benefits in my everyday life but during that moment I felt fresh and hopeful. Before I've decided to open my eyes I uttered to myself in deepest prayer and in my own words, I prayed for that special person. I didn't ask, I know that person was just around it would only take time for that person to realize. Then I'll just be waiting right here watching the same sky as that person did. I moved out of the roof and through the glass window, my dog, chieno was obviously oblivious in the sight of my cold drenched clothes. It was much to my surprise that it was 4:15 am an hour more have I drenched myself in the rain. I smirked at the sight of myself. It is then true, It's crazy stuff like this that I even have to pray for this person would bring a special smile off of my face.

G.devil
02/03/11
4:00AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg