Forever Alone and Eternally Single

"I don't like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone." -Delta Burke

It took me sometime to publish this one. I never want to go deep into this topic or rant in circles. For a reason I dare not wish to take the word "single" for granted. Nor would "forever alone" be misunderstood it is a simple catchphrase popular among tumblr users. and well, commonly used when they feel outcast by their facebook friends. But it is different on my case or to many who can relate.
Single-blessedness as what my single aunts prefer to call. sure serves more than a blessing and less as a curse. Before I had a sturdy guts to post an article like this, I even read a pathetic article about a guy, no, a boy being proud that he is single but TAGGING his 'crush' along with it (hahaha! *dull laugh). It is democracy after all and f*n hell to his lousy attempt of confession. On second thought, i did detest his article (a bit) so I read between the thicket of his lines and realized it was a cry of mental desperation. Purely an insult to all who has an in-depth aspect towards being single. Mindless to think about the contents for singles to merely spend the word "alone" literally was depicted to him watching desperate films, reading desperate books, eating desperate food and being alone desperately. He consistently missed the mark of being single. I respect we all have our own definition but most of us who are and have been single can relate that being single is being more than doing desperate activities or just a simple facebook status. We prefer to be single for it is OUR choice needless to the solo activities we do. We do have friends and we value them more than anything in this world. We too believe in the saying "No Man Is An Island". Despite Eric Erickson's Theory of Intimacy Vs. Isolation undergone by most young adults daw like me. by the end of predicament, we do have a choice and definitely, not erickson's. So what does a single person like me do? what makes most single person tick? Thereabouts a tedious thoughts to take if I answer each individuals acumen but bare with my own, for now.  I can't elaborate much of how beautiful single-blessedness is unless I'm trying to prove that it is, when I'm really not. Proving has nothing to do with this entry nor does an air of def-mech against his article. A sense of clarity to all who are like Exhibit's A recognition,

"You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose."

True that God created us a partner it is even inconclusive that one day, we or I would be looking for my possible mate. If it might happen, Then that would be the time we have braced to bare ourselves out of our cocoon. When the time is right. Ask me when will that time comes? Hell I don't even know. One things for sure, It isn't now. Wise words coming from my Mother is to love myself first before I jump into a relationship. Yes, she is always right. A girl, even a lady has her own insecurities may that insecurity last is possible but embracing it is promising. Furthermore, People tend to forget diving into the world of partners need not be a decision-making but more to the feeling. Wrong. Dead Wrong. Couple of instances did occur having special feelings over someone and have those feelings reverted back to you still, some would haul back, incline to be single and twice would enjoy life more. Making Decisions reveal maturity as well as a reference to oneself. With regards to heartbreak, It is a package of humor getting a heart broken to a man/ lady you never have dated before and it's way much fun thinking about it while laughing your story with your friend over the phone perhaps bashing the guy for being a jerk. Vilification is a great excuse to move on. =)  Enough is said, I might not have much points in my account but it is a great feeling to admit "I AM FOREVER ALONE and ETERNALLY SINGLE", for now. No Regrets and Second Thoughts. No if and or buts. I am searching, not waiting and beyond any doubt, Pressure is certainly not a hitch.

I'd give a kudos high to the Singles, cheers to the Independent and a chin-up to the future loveless! Whatever your status is, remember it is just a status. Your own Happiness truly counts by the end of the day. Whether you might have dumped Mr. Boy-Next-Door, Passed up the chance for a Love knock on your door or simply, Missed a chance on Love the second time around. Everything is a choice and in choice was our decision.

Yes, coco you are forever yummy :)
Enjoy everything Life has to offer,

























GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg