Happy Birthday




July 28, 1989

Two souls were born and One Day, They will meet and be lovers.

5:55 am and 6:15 am.

A girl, the other, a boy.


July 30, 2015

We decided to celebrate our birthday in his hometown.


Dave Daniel Dales. By the very name of this human, I easily become speechless because I've come to terms that it is basically difficult to comprise a worthy adjective to compare to him. Hence, I never knew I could meet someone who would show much respect and dignity, at the same time, express the right amount of care and trust towards me. It is a wonderful feeling. It is a prayer answered truly by God. Hence, God is Good all the time.


At JCI Retreat house. Photograph taken by Dave Dales It was not like any birthday I had. It didn't require a surprise, it involved meeting new people which is his family, it happened in another place but most especially I had someone to celebrate it together, as well. Not to mention, I barely spent a cent.

In that day, everything for me was a new and humbling experience just like the very thought of spending it with your first boyfriend. I felt everything for the first time , that on that day, It crossed my mind that this is a fresh new start-- to learning and placing the past behind.




We then sidetracked our way to the House of Transfiguration. Celebrated our Day with the Lord.

Bukidnon is the perfect place for this. It had the freshest breeze and cold weather to match a cloudy sky. I love the free highways and their peace - loving town. I love how clean it is, much opposite to the city. I am in love with Bukidnon. And there's no telling that I will be back and asking for more.








Blue FILA running shoes







Chocolate Cake baked by Ate Luvic Jane Nacua. Oh not just the chocolate cake..she cooked that all for us. ☺






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg