Shabby is Chic-IER

 
 
 
 Vintage. Ambiance. and Elegance. As I walk through the halls of the newly old-fashion decor in Shabby Chic not one can be left than an awe of amazement and great expectations. Try to watch each corner of this store and you just wish you wouldn't have to leave or for desperate vintage-lovers, a haven to buy each item. This is what I exactly felt when I saw clothes of different vintage pieces, an array of clothes that embraces color and patterns in abstract cute forms. I just had to take those shots and make a special entry in my blog.






If I weren't in an errand with my Mom, My 2 personal choices would have been a snap with this two worn by me. I fell in love and had to make a note to my head not to forget to drop by once I get a chance to purchase these items. Though it is a toss up question when I could purchase them but to those who can avail with their Lay-Away Plan is also a great way to enjoy and wear this clothes. Just make sure to pay up on deadline, It is true that it's worth every catch. =)
The rings are just DARLING!


TTFN,
âme-ful G

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg