And I Dreamt Of A Seraph…

 And I Dreamt Of A Seraph…



                Seraph (noun; pl. seraphs, seraphim)
                                             -A member of the highest order of angels.

Beauty, is all I could ever describe upon the spectacle of a great sky at night.
Funny how radiant crescents like these could bring an uproar of raging thoughts.
Yes, an uproar. And yet it bears peace to my mind.
Stargazing is no longer an evening habit of mine
Considering that it evolved into a hobby or little did I know an obsession.
It is this interest that allowed me to sleep like no other drug I have taken.
The moment I felt my eyes have grown weary I tuck myself to bed and praise the Creator who brought me into his greater scheme. Thus, I rest my thoughts as the uproar slowly subside which then lead me to a dark oblivion. It is no bother to send my thoughts away easily. But it wasn’t long that this solitude of shadows would illuminate. A burst of fulmination sprung into the shadows as it created a gentle light. It took seconds to take a glimpse around me and realize a tall, brisk statuesque is standing in front of me.
She had long black hair inch lower than her shoulders, eyes like almonds that resembled a cat’s eye that paved her dark, mysterious look. More captivating were her lashes which curled right down its shaft. Her nose bridge was just about angled as ends were in a perfect point. She had plump rosy-white cheeks that formed her nasolabial crease prominently as she smiles. In fact her smile is one not to easily forget as she puckers her lips in outward motion as her beautiful plump cheeks generated a rosy-white glow. She wore no white robe instead a rosy petal print of dress which billowed down her knees. Her legs were of pure white that just by seeing it I can tell they were soft. I inspected her legs vigilantly and noticed she had stout, straight legs. Indeed they were, but for a second it did not matter for she looked tall and elegant. Her back had the most gorgeous arch down to her hips. Lately I have noticed she had wings, to count it they weren’t the same 2 wings of an angel but she had 6. Her wings were smaller than the usual ones but they were accurately swift each had pointed tips and 2 of which that were dorsal to the abdomen were in opposite direction.
I was puzzled at the sight of her façade, in her beauty, in her smile and in her mystery. And similar to my other dreams, I treated each character like a friend. So I grabbed her hand in no hesitation and welcomed her into my abode. Thinking about it, how the hell did I get to my home? Last thing I remembered was being surrounded with light. But let me quote, “Similar to my other dreams”. I couldn’t care less. My glance could not stop upon the mere look on her eyes. They were so mysterious at the same time they weren’t hard enough to figure. It was a look of adoration and for the first time someone looked at me that way. But why look at me this way? Whether that’s just the way she glances or was she trying to say something? There were no words to part within our lips but I felt she was talking to me in her own way.

I woke up early in the morning with the very image of her face right through my mind. Clear. Fresh. Beautiful. Bound to be never forgotten and lost. Since that day I have questioned myself of her identity until I had the kindest serendipity in the form of a message found in the most useful gadget around the house—television. I tuned in to a channel that had the topic of the different kinds of angel I never knew they would be so adept to supply me with an information. They have described every inch covered upon my description and they called it a “seraph”. A seraph is a 6 winged-angel taller and more powerful than ordinary guardians. They are seen most frequently at the side of our Lord with their trumpets glorifying our mighty Creator. I was appalled by her identity and thinking as if the seraph was listening, for the puzzle in my mind were all connected and by chance I have read what her eyes were conveying. Still today I am waiting for the beautiful seraph to once again cross my dream and when that dream comes I shall part my lips and ask the name of the beautiful angel I have dreamt of.
For Now, She shall remain a mystery in my mind and once again I am left thinking about her…over and over again.



G.Devil
02/09/11
11:00 PM


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg