Fashion Farouce

Farouce in simpler term means shy. And yes, I collectively agree I am Fashion Shy. It is in my nature to love Fashion in silent corners. I rarely am outspoken about it and it would take surmountable amount of guts to wear it publicly. As I come to pile up a handful excuses.. I just don't want to be known or noticed of the clothes I'm wearing and yet I love wearing fashionable clothing. The irony in my personality. Despite this contrast, I have found a solution where I can comfortably enjoy my clothes while taking shots and that is the Fitting Room! The Personal Place offered by which fashion consumers, like me, can match the choice of clothes worn. Not only is it personal, but chances of time constraint are of slim chance. So do I regret my diffidence? No. And definitely, I do not regret my choice of clothes and style. :)


From upper left: (top) Varsity Jacket by Dickies, Blue Jeggings by FUBU. Upper Right: Floral Dress by Candie's. Lower left lower photo: faded jeans by FUBU, right lower photo: Hooded sleeveless top by: GTWUrban

Necklace by Candie's, Black RazorBack top by Balena, Jeans by FUBU.

Since it was SM Mall 70% discount sale. I am proud to proclaim myself as one of the ultie's cheapskate..haha! I love shopping, that is if it's on sale. SHOP WISELY! :) Economy today is never smooth-sailing.

You are worth it!
Gra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg