Vivid Blessings

I don't know if this chapter in my life might be a blessing for my future. I admit I am scared in my years to come. Uncertainties. Disappointments. Confusions. All rolled up into one. Most of us admit that to breathe is more than a gift for our present but it is mindless to say, some may go against this. For an optimist like me, I always look at the brighter things in life but what makes me different from any other positive thinkers is I never had a plan of my own. I leave destiny to knock an arm of opportunity on my door and whatever comes. I always commit. Commit in definition would be, sticking by my own decision and principles in life. Ever since, I let that be it that way. Things do turn out great.

I am not saying, my way is the right way; nor do I imply my words come from loathsome self-righteousness. I can honestly divulge it in one word: "instinct".

Instinct crawls upon us placing a huge risk in our lives. As it has a 50-50 chance of being right and wrong. Like any Lion proud from his pride, living only under the ruling of his own instinct. We must all know that it was not only his instinct that made him great but it was his great confidence knowing his action is the best way resulting to perfect preys falling right under his nose.

If my theory is strong in time and vivid enough for me to see, that in some way; God, Life,  Destiny/Fate talks to me through my instincts. Then I wouldn't have to face the world with much worries. To take a leap for one, I'm starting onwards to a different setting and this time, I am hopeful.

TTFN,
G

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg