Tell Me

 
 Tell Me (Intro: 1 octave higher)

It was a lazy afternoon and every time I feel lazy, I feel mellow and the result? is an afternoon playing my piano. That's one reason why I hate early afternoons of 1-3pm, not because I have to face the Black and White keys (honestly, na-miss ko pa nga sila) ,at those hours my mind is idle makes me think of someone who never misses me back. Sadly, for me to divert my sole attention i turn to music. The least thing I could alleviate my feelings are to listen to the only tune that made me remind how happy I was. It's hard to compare how I played before because I never posted any videos but when I heard this after the recording I did felt how sad my tune really was. Even the strength in each tips of my fingers are heavy..It's weird. Maybe that's how melancholic I really did feel yet I kept myself from any strings attached-- I never knew it was visibly evident. In an optimistic approach it's good to know that I am honest with my feelings. Dilemma, is hiding it to people.

This may be considered another chapter of me and I know I can move on to a brighter and optimistic feeling. Nothing in this world is permanent so are my emotions and by the next time I press down the keys it's gonna be a tune of victory, happiness and satisfaction. Someday it will. I just won't have to force it. So enjoy and celebrate the moment I created music. =)

Kisses,
GDevil




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg