Inspiringly Impulsive

Eureka! The mighty grip of a sudden idea crept right through me early that morning. The fancy k800i sony ericsson faced in front of me with eyes and smile wide for the op. Timing was all there is to it. And as my Mother announced she'd be leaving for work was my cue for the shoot. Unplanned and shaking hands-- This what happens when something uncontrollable urges my creativity to work at it's peak. My hair was in need for personal groom but the flight-and-fright syndrome kindred had an excess pouch of sweat coughed out the scalp. Placing a precise ala adrianna lima look was impossible to pull of with this shaky hands and the obvious intensity to less likely reveal that I am a semi make-up virgin. To add weight into the burden, Styling was never my forte and the round of 'baduy' scarred the fear into my head. But I had to go for it! For it was inspiration itself pushing me to limits and one rule for an instinctive Leo is to never fail listen on inspiration :)
The first few shots were awkward. Normal to anyone who had less exposure to the lenses but as the shots got longer, the relaxation then followed. I never even realized I was tired or hungry unlike I was working in the hospital. I have to admit it's way out of my comfort zone. The wardrobe were all my old clothes and take note the black top was not even my choice. My Mother has a liking to shop for my clothes without my permission so every night she gets back home from work I wouldn't be personally surprised to see her bought a dress made in UK. UK would mean ukay-ukay. Regrettably the clothes she bought were not conforming to a pedestrian so I less likely wear them. These clothes can be left hanging or kept in years unless I had a miraculous care to re-arrange them it is then I come to realize they, too needed to be worn or sayang lang gyud. Sayang in a sense, My mom used her hard-earned paper just to buy me this stuff. So I end up having a Solo Photoshoot of my own. Of course I have to make sure it is out of my Mother's Knowledge because she hates to see me Modelling :)
Clearly on my facebook acocunt the pictures were edited respectively on the Brightness for clarity. In this blog, I resent to have them edited para kita ang katag! The mess I had to create from an unplanned photoshoot. For this look everything was inspired by Black. I love the color black for the hue of sophistication it gives, at the same time it gives a safe perspective for amateur stylist as that of me. I would love to embrace color for the next shoot but I hope to enhance my eye for mix and match. I wouldn't forget to mention that I had the skirt for 125php on Unitop when I had a chance to visit the small city of Iligan. Below is a ripped "Singa" or SeaLion as a portrait of Singapore. It was my Bro's shirt and he handed it down to me. Proudly I fitted it customed to my size and ripped the sides apart. I don't know why guess, it's a question to my weird taste of ripping apart. Just Kidding. The Jeans were perfect for my thighs, not too skinny and baggy. I had the jeans for 240 php in Gaisano. It was a rare catch, indeed.

Location for the shoot held at the Terrace, Backyard and right outside the kitchen. I decided to post a few pics on facebook and maintain plain poses for the viewers. The much revealing ones were a tad parallel for my personality. Well the rest of the photos were blurred, wrong angles and poor lighting. Imagine how I'd run fast and pose just to be punctual for the 5-second timer. Despite the scorching sun and drops of sweat. If it is inspiration it shows one is inspired and beyond no doubt lives no frustration.

Accessories:
A sock and wedge does the trick to a bootlike illusion.






















GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg