An Ode To Anodyne

An Ode To Anodyne
December 1, 2009
11:50 PM

The sole ubiquity of your face sends my thoughts to a million light years
Beyond time, Beyond space.
Those bright longing gaze I have been wishing to be mine
Will only just be a treasure, not once will it belong to my kind.
Your retroussé is not merely a chic that creates a beauty on your cheeks.
That thin upper lip matched with your red bold bottom lip makes me want
To steal that one, first sweetest kiss,
But such agony I have to go through, knowing that
All I could do is adore you.

The sweetest pain is yet to embark on these great big chambers of lark.
The only cure I know of is my Anodyne, so true, so sweet and such innocence too.
The melodic voice you create would make every nymph prance in grace.
Such physique I do not seek, Oh how I wish each gesture would just be meek.
So as to end those prying eyes of men who knows nothing but lust on which they all depend.
The scent of your balm sends message to my skull
That’s where the pain will start to ache
Knowing that my Anodyne is the cause of my own heartache.

G.Devil
Revised: 02/09/11
2:24 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg