Love Letter To Myself ♥

       Love Letter To Myself

         Really, this portion of the blog for a second would not be about me writing a love letter to myself. Being the youngest daughter of the 2 siblings we have grown best buds with my elder brother. To the public, He is known as the silent one, the antisocial and the almost non-existent. To me, He is my best friend, annoying teaser and the talkative within the scope of our family bonds. He has great ideas that he loves to share with and that I would gladly listen. One of which that is his dilemma number 2 with their journal. His professor asked them once again to write a Love letter to Himself on Valentine’s Day. Of course, My brother would just spare us the topic but definitely not the details inside his letter. Like an obedient sister I swore my allegiance to all the prying little sisters that I have succeeded upon retrieving his love letter. Which I found underneath a pile of his messy books not a second to spare and I read it eager to prepare all the teasing antics and one of them would be to share his letter to you…


To my self:
Happy Valentine’s Day!!! How are you? Still standing, I hope. You still have a lot of things to do, people to meet & ambitions to fulfill. So keep on forging on. Your still a long way of your ambition. Just keep it steady and for every obstacles, don’t run away from it. If it is too great of an obstacle never do it alone, remember you’ve got family & friends who are willing to help.
About your attitude, you need to change it. Being too quiet and unsociable won’t do you much good. Try to slowly regain your self-esteem, because it is an essential part of your life. Remember what father always said, “as long as you’re not doing anything wrong, you don’t be ashamed of it.”
Anyway on to pressing matters, when are you planning on taking on a relationship with the opposite sex, How many years has it been & you still don’t have a girlfriend, most of your friends are probably  with their girlfriends now and you’re still dating yourself every Valentine’s day? People might start to think you’re gone gay. Just Kidding.. Hahaha!!!
With that said, I wish you good luck. Take good care of the people around you and especially yourself. Keep on forging on!!
-Me (Brother)
In the end, there was nothing to tease about I don’t even think that by blogging it here that I consider my action a part of my teasing. I had nothing more than respect upon this letter and I could not be better off than be proud of him as my brother. Decent, Respectful & A True Gent.



G.Devil                                                                                                       
02.14.11 
3:00PM


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg