Remodeling

Days have kept me pondering the reason I'm settling over my page. A case of personality was all I need to keep myself from jotting "modern day diary" as an exchange per to my thoughts. I have doubts over the theme nonetheless it was part of being me. Black, rosette patterns, dim and strong--rather, too strong.  Until, a good friend of mine who I commend a great blogger user/writer started to sing the blues that she can't read my blog. Much as I want to keep my blog to myself. The purpose of a blog is to be read by fellow bloggers as well. I decided to change my lay-out and keep it more welcoming and blogger-friendly. It maybe too girly and pinkish despite a far flung comparison of myself I do have to justify on the thought of Paris. I imagine the beautiful places I would like to set out and the colors that would exactly depict it.
Belle-âme is a French word for "beautiful soul". I had a lot of choices to choose from but this one popped right this instant and I fell in love of the serenity and light vibe of the word. My blog has always been a self-expression of my thoughts entailing a strong woman from the shell but poles apart on the inside. Soft, Light, Sympathetic and Guileless.

The "Moder Day Diary"






MDD speaks more the rants of my thoughts regardless of other people's opinion and say, a reservation of memories only to myself. (selfish! haha) This time around I'd be more open to the public and likewise open more to promotions. Now that the lay-out is more welcome to fashion updates and grooming I might vamp more shoots and throw weight around on styling. Warning: Amateur on the get-go. Everything needs to stumble blocks and drawbacks but this won't stop me from turning into a new leaf.

Adieu Ma Belle Soeurs,
Grazielle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg