Invisible Girl Blogs

Awkward. The new TV series that aired on MTV last Sunday has finally begun. First thing I heard this I really didn't get any less awkward well, in fact I totally got that I Can Relate moment on tumblr. Simply because it is a story of every plain Jane's struggle toward High School Life. From the Fantasy-braided girls of 15 to their 3S flavored (sweet-slash-sour) 16th birthday. Jenna Hamilton had to even blog it all. but it isn't all about birthdays and friendship as we all know MTV is famous for going the extra mile and extra mile would mean a bit 'rated' sprinkled with sweetness and clarity how a girl's mind really rant not only on her blog. The show offers awareness to rising issues of today though the part where there's a cool mom, 2 hotties going against a plain Jane's feeling, crazy councilor and friends that would do almost anything to get your Love Story sounds too unrealistic you wouldn't mind as the story progresses into a humor concocted for girls and not sure if it will work on men. Once I beset my eyes on this I was radically obsessed and note, I RARELY get obsessed over TV series. It's one hell of an adventure once you get a crunch on this show, never mind the slang-filled teenage angst and abbreviations as for the e.g.'s like DTR (which meant Defining The Relationship) hahaha! yey me! I've taken a huge leap in getting to know "relationship". I learn a lot about boy-girl relationship in this show aside from the fact I'm already 22, defining it to be 15 isn't a bad idea after all. It's not too late for me to know all the stuff especially I'm terribly late for High School rebellion but doesn't mean I never did it that I can never do it now >:). I have considered myself a late bloomer, so no regrets!

An entry would not be complete without a hottie topic I would place Beau Mirchoff as Matty in this show but I've got no hots for him including his role as an ultimate package of douche.So I go for this  kindred 'puppy', decent class president of Palos High, a classic old soul on the get-go-- BRENT DAVIS a.k.a Jake ...ummm..i forgot his last name haha!

With this perfect looks, hell yeah I could easily forget names hehe 







Playing a decent role and even as a class president/ heartthrob. He's got the spitting image of Chad Michael Murray who bewitched me asap during the Freaky Friday's. The loyal fan in me is alive once again. It died since I last entered Nursing School but I guess his looks were more than CPR + a dose of digoxin to my heart. You truly are a phoenix, @BDaw..

By The Way, Invisible Girl's Blog do exist and I'd die reading her entries over and over again. Here's her link: Invisible Girl Daily. It's a tumblr site and lucky me to have one. Nothing like an excited young adult reliving her High School Boring Life.To Jenna, whose Life is no longer a stranger in the shadows of High School Chain--Be Careful what you wish for or blog for :)

Please Watch Awkward, you'll never come to regret it! I know a good series when I see one.
Stay Awkward,
GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg