Bow Hoe on the get-go.




Vintage. Is the exact look that best describes me. Before I use to define myself classic, archaic-Renaissance girl or antique. Other than that, My choice of wardrobe has lack a breathe of guise on vintage. I never buy anything related to vintage. Comping up in this wardrobe was all the past hand me downs from my Mother and Father. Probably the one item that came from me was an old eye wear I bought in Grade School. I never thought I would scuff this on my old cabin. It wasn't much to my surprise I'd still find it. In fact it is my first sun glass from Pacific Blue. The Theme for this shoot was spiraled on the idea of the glass. Hey, I wouldn't mind wearing it on public after knowing it still look great. Fashion do revert in trend.

The Location isn't anything new with the first. Home was still the best choice especially it was a scorching afternoon. The Brown lace used for the head accessory originally was a belt for a violet pedal with no taste of color after pairing them together so I decided to have them apart. Good thing I had brown gladiators to perfectly match them. The red skirts were also hand me downs from my mother and the best thing about it is that it's on garter. The accessories were mostly taken from my high school abubot days and the least I could do for them is rack them all up on one shoot and elicit an illusion of a multi-bracelet.  I didn't give much thought on the accessories and would try next time to come up with a better impression preferably with the help of a right-brain artistry. Again, this was another case of slop less likely an amateur attempt of boho-vintaged vibe. The eye wear reminds me of The Osbourne and good thing the shade was blue rather than black or pink. It might be one to brag that I was still able to safeguard this vintage treasure for a long time. I was ecstatic to see this on my shoot rather the times I hated this glasses before, never thought it would  now serve as a fruit of my vitality in the midday.

The Blue jack was from my dearly Dad. I remember how he use to wear this at work and he would be reprimanded quite a lot from his friends for it is less likely a formal attire. The Jack is made from the texture of jeans.  Up front, It looks the exact fit for me but once I turn my back the extra weight of the denim seemed to overthrow the width of my waist thus, It can make me look tranny.

Another accessory I liked for this ensemble was my Indian-inpired ring. It is another of my Mother's hand-me-down's. I have slim fingers though that reach like a candlestick as my relatives dub it in layman's term: "kandilaon". The ring was not a perfect fit even into my thumb but alas, the detail of this accessory cannot be disdained. It is truly a fad.

Remembering my favorite blogger, Kani who is a talented stylist, trendsetter and vintage enthusiast is another inspiration to this look. She has high end gadgets giving edge to her shoots and self-made accessory that craves more for her inspiration to successfully match-up looks.
A major flop is in need for a reconstruction in this accessory. But what? Think, Gra. Think.



Adieu Ma Belle Soeurs,
Grazielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg