Star's go Black for Magic

First of all, These pictures are not mine and credits are not removed. They belonged solely to StyleBible.ph the photos taken are from Starmagic's Event and as a gushing silent-stylist as I am, I opt to post it in my blog for they offer the perfect case of inspiration to an aspirant like me. Plus, I am a huge,huge fan of Ms. Bea Alonzo not to mention, they were coined as "Fab Pair" of the night with Zanjoe Marudo who is an excellent image of an ideal man. Bet ko sila!
To the queen of the night, Ms. Bea Alonzo! Bea displaying a different but beautiful different vibe at that night.


Ms. Jesse Mendiola bringing sexyback. I just saw her in the trailer of BUDOY as the love interest of Geral Anderson playing the role of a Mentally Retarded Teenager by Birth.
Ms. Maja Salvador always is a stunner no wonder a fight between Matteo and Coco would cause an uprising. May dugong Helen of Troy ka teh! hanep!
My fave actress from upcoming serye "nasaan ka elisa?" never fails to rock black. I can never forget how she wrote during her SCQ days when asked what is her dream: "To become the next SUPERSTAR!" (note the exclamation point)
Cute pair..Aminin may future :) Hope they'd stay adorable, humble and talented.
Miss Sam is not in vlack but never mind the color, it's when beauty and elegance fuse that I can't say no that I'll be missing this in my posts. Dyosa ka sa PINTO ng langit! :)
*Photos are not mine and is taken from StyleBible.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg