To the Man Behind The Lens.


July 10, 2011
3:00PM



               For a while, I was your lady and you were my man. I can barely look on your chinky eyes but I know beneath that lens your focus was nothing less than to me. The Lenses move forward and back as for certain relief you zoomed each moment to perfection and all I could ever do is pose. Pose for that one shot you'll love, pose for that one moment you wish to capture, pose for that single glimpse of beauty to make an art. Which actually for me was something more. In my years, I never knew the art of flirtation and it was an urgent call to bring a side of me that was almost sequential to my conservative personality. With just a grin or a smile from your satisfaction I then found my inspirations. To the Man behind the Lens, You taught me a lot yet you never knew how this 'a lot' has changed me. As you take a last click to the shutter then shall it be a wrap, I speak to you through my eyes of words I never have gazed to a man before...
Those words only my eyes can read.

Kiss,
GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg