The 'It' namely divine.

Visit her blog: http://www.divinemlee.com/

Who would ever thought that I would be posting an article on my blog for divine lee. It was fresh from my memory how my fashionista friend, eden would chat on her about an hour and tell me stuff i randomly never knew about Ms. D. In this type of conversation, normally I am the listener and I would just let it pass through the other ear without my friends to know but this was a different case. Whether it would be the convincing powers of my friend or just simple twist of interest that called to the rise of my inner love for fashion. Needless to say, I surfed right through the net once I arrived home and next thing I knew, I was laughing and enjoying her beklish (is that how it called?) language and sometimes get a hooked on it when I talk. I never want to imitate her ways kasi siya yan and I'm the formal/ conservative type when it comes to my words. Miss D makes blogging fun and enjoyable at the same time. She makes us, readers, realize that there is fun in every personality as long as we stay true. To the only bekkie girl I admired, saludo ako sa'yo bakla! Keep it up

Kiss,
GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg