with the INFAMOUS, Ingrid.

     I have no other stance to introduce who Ingrid really is-- honestly, I just heard her name a couple times over the Doctor's but before much will be said. In the world of PharmAsia, She is simply infamous. Preferably babbling on this blog is all I wish to do and the identity of her is best kept a mystery. Her image will be shown but to no avail I won't extend my explanation. Basta infamous siya for being FUN and just outspoken =).  
Ito ang mga babaeng palaban!
A menu from Tedt's cafe where we had a taste of their mango float.
I remember taking this picture and it was utter FAIL.
I was suppose to capture the Homer Simpson art but to no avail I got this but still was worth the eye.


Our photo op with Ingrid, she barely talked but she toured us to places when we were suppose to work..That's Ingrid for you..HAHA!






 
To the Mango Float we all craved.
Lastly, before we bid a bitter-sweet adieu to Iligan City.. We got one last shot at the mirror glass for the three of us to enjoy. To eden, me and Ingrid, we may feel differently but the way I see it, I had a blast! toodools!


-GDevil
  July 30, 2011

1 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I still wished then na gipadaun ka gra para naguban ta. It would have been more fun working with you! :((((

    ReplyDelete

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg