11.11.11 Wishlist



*Note: All things written here were an impromptu list of wish I had on tumblr and some are not exactly I planned on mind. What appeared in my dash in tumblr that time were all I had and made a connection to all of them to create a list. In the end, I was pretty amazed and might include it to my wishes later. In the first place, I never had once an idea what to wish for when all that I have now is at my utmost #content.

Wishlist #1:



"A better pianist"
          - I'm aiming to be the BEST but I have a close grip into reality and realized I can be better for best.








Wishlist #2:



"Have a sprinkle of Inspiration” :)
          -True. I rarely have a crush especially now that I less likely socialize and I don't have much guy friends. A little inspiration won't do me any harm.






Wishlist #3:





“Get myself into the limelight and less from the shadows”
            -Let the world know I exist.







 Wishlist #4:



“Appreciate more of photography”
             -I love photography and yes I am partly vain but I admit I prefer to take pictures of natural beauty and let them exude in their own natural way one in which are the beautiful and fine things on earth. Too bad I don't have a DSLR to top that off.





Wishlist #5:



“Meet that Handsome prince to sweep me off my feet”
            - If he's gonna be my first at least make him news-worthy for my parents. :) hehe kidding! though looks cannot be denied a primary factor to be my first BF material I still prefer what's inside the man's heart? Is he a prince? or a frog? I'll never know.





Wishlist #6:


“Take my sweetest first kiss”
          - I don't even know if my kiss is sweet. (Feelers!). My point is for the 22 years of my life and still I haven't had my first kiss. I read journals that first kiss need NOT be extravagant like in the movies as long as you like the person is already enough. But I don't know with me, I like them more memorable and special kaya dafat VONGGA! ♥




Wishlist #7:



“Wear clothes more girly”
         - Straigh to the point: VINTAGE. I adore them and how I much likely daydream I'm wearing them but to no avail my wits are not enough to even face a crowd.







Wishlist #8:


“Travel and Work in New york”
       - Ah! The Big Apple. Anyone in Philippines hope to travel and work here. They say it's dirty but to a concrete jungle where dreams are made up? I wouldn't miss an opportunity to be there.






Wishlist #9:


“Be more OPEN and never fear what other people has to say”
       - This says it all.






Wishlist #10:

"GET A LIFE! and Start now"
       - The 10th wish isn't really a wish but more to a call of MYSELF. A wish will only just be a wish without action. For these wishes to come true, we all know we start with ourselves. so get out there have a life.




TTFN,
âme-ful G

2 comments:

  1. “Travel and Work in New york”

    THIS.

    gosh. i sooo want that too! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sa comment, eun :) Kaayo! and at least maka-glimpse ta sa upper east side lol

    ReplyDelete

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg