Zaklopotany

Zaklopotany is a polish word for *embarrassed*. If I say this article would be even about botany, zaklopotany, would sound best for that topic. But no, it's not. I would least likely enjoy sharing this even to bloggers. Still, I find the urge to spill it here. Why? I guess, I have found an unfortunate event of having a blog. An ill disadvantage has clouded my thought most especially that I have duly discovered it this evening and an expected sleepless night is yet to occur. Supposedly today was just an ordinary day: a drop of storm would do, a day with pissed patients and angry nurse-ters (a fusion for nurse-monsters)..pardon me! hehe and 3 adorable dogs always ready to welcome me back home. Fact of the matter is, a day is never complete without checking my blogs-- care to note my "blogs". There would probably be 4 blogs that I am currently into 3 of which share same thoughts, did tweaked them a bit and the other one is totally private (ooooh~ curious?), don't. The latter blog has been long-sealed by the way. So we are left with 3 blogs namely from: tumblr, blogger and wordpress. To make it short, It's my blog in wordpress I have felt the instance to get Zakloponed..haha! Indeed, embarrassed is the right word. Not to mention, A huge ego was crushed and even a major let-down of self-esteem..dang! It's all against my pride.

A month ago, I recently  had a photo shoot for ShabbyChic's 1st anniversary and I have gladly accepted the offer to become their hired model. I just want to jump into the difficult part okay? Of course, Like any silent poet as I am, I readily consider myself classic-at-heart and I express all my figures of speech into my wordpress account. And may the fires of hell condemn me for being utterly careless and plainly durac according to my friend, Sam, means in Russian is stupid. I have no idea how he was able to uncover my blog and guarantee, I never do advertise my blog to the public most especially my wordpress. I solely promote my blogger for it is a much 'fancier' entry to the reader's view. After much regret, it is TOO late. He has read and left a comment about the poem which has left me extremely speechless, distressingly hysterical, bashfully excited and insanely red-faced. (Lahat ng may -ly at lahat ng verbs ipagtabi mo na), That's what I felt.. Good thing I was alone shouting at the house and for the first time, I did not care if my prying neighbors would hear me scream at the top of my lungs. Basta, Ulaw! Nakakahiya! Embarrassing! Zakloposed! putragis! animel! choz!
The picture says it all.. and I need not be defensive about it. If you wish to check out my wordpress I have recently just trashed it into the bin and I meant this sole article. Nonetheless, I still have an entry on it here it's up for you to dig into it deep. I do grieve over the loss of an article for I kept a piece of my heart in each of these poem but I held strong unto my pride rather than how I should have held on to poetry. =( Alas! I better get a headstrong on this. On the bright side, I find it rather epic for him to comment like that (haha! kiat) His words were of a gentleman (kudos! for him) and I reacted like an infatuated girl fresh out from High School..haha! Well in fact, I should have acted more maturely and kept my cool. Lesson Learned: "Indeed, the world wide web is not something to be of comparison to a diary" when it is still kept private doesn't mean it won't make it to public *sigh*.. how foolish did I get this time. Hopefully, we won't  bump into each other in this small city. Gawd! I'd turn a huge red on the face, if we did and I swear I wouldn't help but run away childishly even if I'd trip in the end, LOL. (getting a shrinking image of myself after realizing what I did on wordpress)
a much clearer concept of my reaction.
off to bed,
GDevil

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA xD BISTO GRA PAGUTE!! TANTANAN MO NGA AKO? LOLOLOLOL ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis! wahahahahaha! grabe ka BISTO sis!! ultimate embarrassing moment najud ni.. nakatilaw nako sa imong gibati wahahahahahaha! just recently lang taka gi-binuangan..nka-balos dayon ka..megesh! mabuang kooooooo yasniyaaaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg