âme-entry: eyes of a desperate catwalk.

Unreconstructed road, primeval wild plants and a life in a much setting of barrio. I am torn into 2 different path once I depart or go home. Both if which are to my liking as they create a playground of my imagination. The common road I take is the Villa de Oro Kauswagan. It has a wider space for cars to pass but the best part is the elevated runway este.. man-made closed-drainage which is useful during rainy days and for avid model dreamers :). It would take less than a hundred steps to walk home but it's worth every catwalk as I make every moment count and less against the clock. Of course, I have to make sure NO ONE and absolutely no one is behind or in front of me. It would be too much around the bush for me to walk candidly
while someone else is watching. Another runway road takes me to a detour as I reach through the colorful houses of Gawad Kalinga-CFC in Kauswagan. This route is considerably crowded so I less likely recommend to set my imagination high but when it's early in the afternoon around 1PM I would gladly strut my stuff as neighbors are fast dozed. I enjoy having a runway in GK for a fact that they've got the coolest and right amount of breeze for that perfect hair-swaying balik-ayos look.
Gawad Kalinga Road L: actual picture and at the R: is my imagination working at it's best.




It also has bamboo trees and a small pond that has pink lotus' overcrowding the area. The terrain doesn't really offer a straight-through runway as you might come across bumps along the way so better watch out or you just have to take the fall. come to think of it, I may be daydreaming too much but hell yeah! I enjoy these moments. I hope you do your own imagination too so that I can have reasons that I'm not crazy afterall. teehee!

TTFN,
âme-ful G


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg