Gramorous Pick


A bug bite to fashion was all I need for this summer. Splashing my waves through fashion marketing/ reselling rather spotting my tan on the beach. I accumulated my courage to venture in to the world of biz. All for the right reasons, that my niece encouraged me reselling her gorgeous outfits utilizing the world wide web. Yes, It was my niece that convinced me. btw, she's the baby-face 24 years old fashionista - Miss Shiela. I came across this top only to have been swept off my feet. It was love for this classy black floral design that keened a beautiful fin for this outfit to pull off. Not to mention, an artistic combination of variant symbols in a necklace brings a sense of sophistication and superstitious background into fashion.

I have decided on possible shipping yet I have to scour for the right ticket. For interested consumers, you can pm me through my facebook.

Have a fashionable summer! ✿

TTFN,G

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg