Dan gets an A this August

Preview's Supermodel Cover for this month of August, Ms. Danica Magpantay shows her fiercest pose.
     By just the age of 17, Ms. Danica Magpantay has bagged every model's dream to become Ford's Supermodel. This 5'9" statuesque give pride to every Filipina Beauty it's not everyday a modern-day filipina would catch an International Supermodel Competition but it was no sweat for the witty and smart-ass, Danica. I have been dying to see her during the Ford's Competition but to my demise, I wasn't given the gift of a luxurious amount of memory on my computer to even watch a video. Yet, I am not hopeless and still, searching for the sweet serendipity to watch it. I wouldn't mind jotting down notes on how they act and most especially in keeping that pressure up while enjoying the moments to grace. There is one fact as she stands 5'9" and weighs almost just a 132lbs. is a criteria for a supermodel, indeed. Fear not, It's fine for me to dream and inspire though I'd just be looking from a distant, It is my youth that maintains the drive. Ms. Danica keep on inspiring Filipina women everywhere and thanks!

Anyone care to know her Vital Stats? ;)
Photo Courtesy by: FashionMediaPhilippines
(including Preview Magazine)




Kisses,
GDevil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg