A&F is to die for.


The left top reminds me of Bella's must-wears, preppy and cool.
I've been hooked-up lately looking for a fashion brand that entails my personality and it wasn't long to find my perfect soulmate-- Abercrombie & Fitch's Spring collection. From Tops down to every aspect of detail in accessories, The wise Rachel Zoe would commonly quote "to die for." A&F has stunned me with their brand new line came up with a fresh modern look that makes a new age definition for teens and young adults like me. Each clothes were a wow-er, an intelligent fusion of pretty and sporty which both describes the persona of yours truly.



The handbags were even much to my surprise appealing. I have left myself inside a box thinking they were just cloths but they, too, work well with leather for handbags..SHALA!
Dressed to impress

*This is supposedly written: TOTE. Named after the style of the bag and because I WAS the genius of Photoshop Editing that I have later realized what I had was white background after deleting the layers. Hence the invisible O&E is non-existent.











The Classic Duffle ultimately won my heart. Etched with the colors of a navy this handbag is a sure must-have for me. Once again, as the genius that I was. The letters d,u,l,e,s to complete the word duffles is impossible to read in the naked eye.  I was supposed to follow the rules of the color with a hue of dark blue on the navy lines, brown for the brand name and white to match it all up. For me to not see the output readily was such a bomber. Aside form my epic failure of photo text manipulation let's move on to the next line of clothes that will surely mark hearts to your eyes. ♥_♥
































Adorable dresses are on the rack for A&F's Springtime collection. If Tumblr followers were to see this probably the dash would be filled with more than a ton of reblogs. Despite the fact that this would be utterly TAYLOR SWIFT's wardrobe you just can't help but fall in love and make it your own personal style.
Oh so fresh and reminds me of youth. =) I'll just have to spoil my eyes for now. Rarely will the sight of paper rest upon my hand nowadays not even a single penny can suffice the prices of true fashion in best symmetry.
I had their official website surfed and they do allow shipping and sadly it was not advisable for the penniless..haha! How unfortunate could I really get? but I'm not sad just a sprinkle of regret won't do me much harm. As far as I know, Fashion is cyclical. It comes back in another time with improved details and best fit. (really optimistic..gosh!)

XOXO,
GDevil
The Hallie, been wanting this for a sweater.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Opinionated

 

Instagram Photostream

simplygra

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

 photo gra_zps1347f7c1.jpg